1.5-dim. Positioning and Identification Antenna
- Transponder Antenna for Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- Indoor & Outdoor, IP 65
- Mounting side may be mounted directly on metal
- Reading distance 20 to 80 mm, nominal reading distance 30 to 40 mm
- Active range for positioning 250 mm x 110 mm
- Max. crossing speed 2 m/s
- Voltage supply 18 - 36 V, current consumption typically 370 mA @ 24 V, max. 1 A when programming transponders
- Connectors: 3 x M12 5-pin, A-coded
- CAN module according to CAN specification V2.0 Part B, Standard / Extended Frames or CANopen®
- PosiPulse when crossing the center axis in driving direction, 24 V 20 mA power source, not isolated
- Serial interface serves as service interface for configuration (also for updating the antenna software) or data interface (configurable tele- gram contents)
- Programming of transponders
Example: Cennection possibilities
The transponder antenna is used for localization and track guidance of Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) or cranes by means of tags on or within the ground (transponders). All settings or software updates important for operation can be carried out via a serial interface. As soon as a transponder is in the antenna's reading area, it is supplied with power inductively without contact and then cyclically sends its code back to the antenna every eight milliseconds at half the antenna’s transmission frequency.
The transponder is otherwise completely passive and does not require its own power supply or battery. Only one transponder at a time may be in the antenna's reading area. The antenna supplies the transponder code, a uniform linear deviation transverse to the direction of travel, and in the direction of travel the information "In front of transponder", "Crossing" and "Behind transponder".
The measuring electronics for determining the code and position are integrated in the antenna. When the Y-axis is crossed (crossing at right angles to the direction of travel), a high-precision positioning pulse (PosiPulse) with adjustable duration is output. The PosiPulse is available both as a digital output and via the telegrams of the serial and CAN bus interfaces.
|Data Sheet HG G-98220ZB Rev. 01 (PDF)||297.68 KB||15.02.2023|
|Device Description HG G-98820ZB Rev. 11 (PDF)||3.2 MB||06.01.2023|
|Device Description HG G-98820ZA Rev. 10 (PDF)||3.97 MB||12.05.2022|
|CANopen® configuration file for HG G-98820 ZA (EDS)||11.47 KB||23.10.2013|