Glass Transponder with Silicone Cover
- Transponder for positioning systems for automated guided vehicles (AGV)
- Indoor/Outdoor, IP 67
- Glass casing permanently protects the transponder against water and gas
- Reading distance 50 to 350 mm (depending on the antenna)
- Operating frequency: 128/64 kHz
- R/W Transponder that can be re-programmed when mounted
The system utilizes the frequencies 128 kHz and 64 kHz. The transponder-antenna wirelessly supplies the transponder with energy by using an alternating field of 128 kHz. This induces a voltage within the coil of the transponder, which generates a current that is sufficient power supply for the micro chip. Using the induced energy the transponder transmits its code in full duplex mode at half the antenna‘s frequency. The antenna receives the code while the transponder is within its field. A normal reading cycle including all security checks is approximately 8 ms.
The system’s operability is guaranteed through non-conductive material (fluid, gaseous as well as solid). However, if mounted directly on or within metal, the transponder’s reading distance is influenced.
Read-Write Transponder (RW)
The Read-Write Transponders are equipped with an EEPROM in which the code is stored. The EEPROM may be rewritten up to 100.000 times.
|Data Sheet HG G-70633ZB Rev. 05 (PDF)||290.41 KB||08.06.2022|