Laser Scanner HG G-43600
AGV Guidance using a Laser Scanner
Most vehicles used for internal transportation are more or less guided by a fixed system. This includes railbound systems as well as systems that are guided by an inductive wire. Using inductive transponders within the track already offers more flexibility. However, navigation via laser scanners has proved to be even more advantageous.
Our laser scanner system HG G-43600-A enables very flexible guidance of a vehicle. Apart from the necessary reflection marks, the vehicle is more or less guided autonomously, depending on the program. In connection with sensors for obstacle detection (ultrasonic or optical systems) obstacles, when emerging, can be avoided and the vehicle is guided to its destination using alternative routes.
Within the whole range of the path the vehicle’s position is checked frequently at a high measuring rate, which guarantees reliability. The positioning accuracy is good enough so that it even meets the higher demands required when transferring loads automatically. For accurate position determination additional rotary encoders are necessary.
Variants / Signals
Electrical connections compatible with previous model HG 43400-B:
- Signal / Description
- Index / Index pulse of rotary encoder (zero mark of angular measurement)
- Track A / Tracks A of rotary encoder (single-step pulses of angular measurement)
- Track B / Tracks B of rotary encoder (single-step pulses of angular measurement)
- Mark / Mark registered (digitized signal of mark recognition)
- IRQ / Event indication generated by “mark“ or “index“
- Pre-processing and filtering of signals
- Serial output of reflection marks date
- Interfaces: RS 232, RS 422, RS 485, CAN, 6 inputs
Downloads & Application Examples
- Sketch Laser Scanner
- Work Principle Laserscanner
- 4x AGV with Laser Scanner navigation
|Data Sheet HG G-43600-A Rev. 08 (PDF)||288.88 KB||24.09.2019|
|Device Description HG 43600YA Rev. 03 (PDF)||965.98 KB||28.11.2014|
|Device Description HG 43600ZA Rev. 05 (PDF)||540.8 KB||28.11.2014|
|LST (Laser Scanner Tool) Version 109 (WIN EXE in ZIP Archiv)||2.88 MB||16.04.2013|