inetic utomat for ransport nhancement
KATE vehicle with lifting table and Small Load Carrier (SLC)
- Optical guidance along routes made from affixed or painted tracks.
- Detection of Transponder tags on the ground that trigger actions (e.g. stop, start, turn off).
- Energy supply via batteries or Supercaps.
- Conductive or inductive charging.
- Certified personal protection.
TransportControl User Interface
- Installation of the control software on a (virtual) server provided by the customer / facility operator.
- Access from any PC or mobile device within the company network (users / permissions).
- The user interface works in modern browsers without additional plug-ins – additional software installations are not necessary.
- Telegram interface for the data exchange with superordinate Warehouse Management and Manufacturing Execution Systems as well as communication with gate controls and fire alarm systems.
KATE on a TransportControl track (example sketch)
- KATE vehicles can be used to replace continuous conveyors.
- Different superstructures are possible and additional sensors can be integrated (e.g. ultrasound).
- In combination with the control software TransportControl and an optional PLC integrated into the vehicle customer specific superstructures can be controlled at specific positions, e.g.
- Lifting action
- Transport action (drag, push, etc.)
- Light or accustic signals
- Stopping the vehicle remotely
- Freely programmable PLC actuation
KATE as drive-under tractor
KATE with lifting table
Basic Technical Data
|Load capacity up to 50 kg, as a tractor up to 100 kg
|Transport base area e.g. small load carrier 400 x 600 mm
|Driving speed up to 1 m/s
|Climbing performance up to 20 %
|Energy storage Battery / Supercap
Charging conductive / inductive
|Communication via WLAN
|Track guidance optically along lines on the ground, reference points via Transponders
|Optional navigation using environmental features
|Personal protection rated according to DIN EN ISO 13849-1 Stufe PLd
|Optional load transfer / lifting equipment
|Load pick up: Platform, conveyor belt, cross conveyor, drawbar,
lifting equipment, etc.
Drive-Steering Module (Pivot Plate)
- One KATE navigates freely along virtual tracks. It uses a laser scanner that can detect the environment.
- An extremely flat KATE can transport picking carts.
- One KATE has a lifting table and transports small load carriers which it can set down/pick up automatically. This KATE also demonstrates the automatic battery charging at a conductive charging station.