Transponder Antenna 1-dim. | CAN-Bus | Profinet | USB
- Transponder antenna for the positioning of automated guided vehicles (AGV)
- Operating frequency 128 kHz
- Protection class IP 65
- Reading distance 5-60 mm
- max. crossing speed 2.0 m/s
- Voltage supply 18 – 30 VDC, current consumption typically 130 mA @ 24 VDC
- PosiPulse when crossing the center axis in direction of travel, 24 V 20 mA current source and via CAN resp. Profinet (configurable duration)
- 3x M12 connectors
- Data interface (s. Variants below): CAN Basic/CAN Extended/CANopen® or Profinet® (with integrated switch)
- USB service interface for configuration with USB Virtual COM Port Driver
- Display of operating state via LEDs, that illuminate the roadway (s. image below)
- Transponder programming
Example: Connection Possibilities
The transponder antenna is used in identification systems with positioning. It outputs the transponder code via the data interface. If the transponder crosses the center of the antenna, this triggers a positioning pulse (PosiPulse). This enables the recognition of predefined positions.
As soon as a transponder is within the reading range of the antenna, it is supplied with energy inductively (contact-free) and then cyclically sends its code back to the antenna at half the transmission frequency of the antenna. Otherwise the transponder is completely passive and does not need a power supply or battery of its own. Only one transponder at a time may be within the reading range of the antenna.
The transponder code can be reprogrammed via the antenna with compatible Read/Write transponders.
Reading area of the antenna and functions of the LEDs
- HG G-71915ZA: CAN-Bus / CANopen® interface
- HG G-71915YA: Profinet® interface
|Data Sheet HG G-7195-A Rev. 01 (PDF)||247.59 KB||01.10.2020|