Frequency Generator in Top Hat Rail Casing
A frequency generator generates an alternating current in a conductive loop for guidance of driverless transport vehicles (FTF). The circuit board contains a generator with power amplifiers and a transformer for DC decoupling. The operating frequency can be selected via a HEX rotary switch with 16 positions.
The generator generates a constant output current. Short circuits or too low load impedances as well as loop interruptions or too high load impedances are indicated by an LED on the front panel and a potential-free fault signal output. The frequency generator has separate connections for long or short loops. The maximum load impedance differs between long and short loops in a ratio of about 1:2. The loop current can be adjusted via a trimming potentiometer on the front panel.
Synchronization of generators
Up to 7 generators can be synchronized to avoid beatings when using the same frequencies. Further information can be found on the back.
- One-loop frequency generator for track guidance of automated guided vehicles (AGV)
- Alternating current generation with a current intensity of up to I = 600mA
- for use with guide wire antennas
- one of 16 frequencies selectable
- Quartz stabilized frequency generation, accuracy better than 0.02 %
- mountable on 35 mm top hat rail
- synchronizable up to 7 kHz, max. 6 sub masters, max. 6 slaves per master/sub master
Versions with different pre-set frequencies are available, please see the data sheet below.
|Data Sheet HG G-57405-F Rev. 02 (PDF)||219.13 KB||10.09.2020|