- Single Loop Frequency
- Generators for the track guidance of Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- Generate AC current with current up to I = 600mA
- For use with Guidance Antennas
- 16 selectable frequencies
- Quartz stabilized frequency, accuracy better than 0.02 %
- Closed Euro cassette, for 19” rack (HG G-57400) or
- plug-in board for Euro cassette (HG G-57401)
|You can find an overview of the available frequency variants in the data sheet in the downloads below.|
A frequency generator generates an AC current in a conductive loop for track guiding Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV).
The board hosts one generator with power amplifiers and a transformer for DC decoupling. Frequencies may be selected by using a 16 position HEX switch on the front.
Sketch: Functionality of inductive track guidance with frequency generator
The generator is set to give a constant output level. Short circuits or load impedances too low as well as loop interruptions or load impedances too high are indicated by LEDs on the front panel and by a fault signal output on the socket.
The generator provides separate connectors for connecting a short loop or a long loop. The maximum load impedance differs between short and long loop by a ratio of approximately 1:2. The loop current can be adjusted by a trimpoti on the front panel.
|Data Sheet HG G-57400 | HG G-57401 Rev. 01 (PDF)||196.12 KB||25.11.2021|