Radio Modem with Profibus Interface
The radio modem allows wireless, bidirectional transference of data (transmitting and receiving). This enables an “on-line” connection to be established with a mobile device. The user of the radio modem can issue instructions (e.g.: recording of goods in stock, sales order processing) and protocol the order handling. The input and output of data takes place according to the programming of a fixed station computer (control center; e. g. PC).
The radio modem is computer controlled. Customized adaptations for user software, user identification and management of the target group is feasible without any problems. The radio modem consists of a radio device and a processor. The processor is equipped with the appropriate software, supervising data transference and providing safe data transmission.
- Profibus DP- Slave according to DIN E 19245 T3 (up to 12 Mbaud)
- Profibus address adjustable in the device or programmable via interface
- Up to 127 participants per channel
- Net data length from 1 to 200 byte freely selectable per telegram
- Data consistency during transition from Profibus to radio interface is guaranteed
- Parameter interface RS 232 for PC connection
- Radio protocol compatible to HG 76100 or HG 76300
- Applicable in steady-state operation and mobile operation
- Any combination of HG 76300 (serial interface) and HG 76330 (Profibus) is possible
- GSD data file will be supplied - S7 - sample program available
|Data Sheet HG 76330 Rev. 01 (PDF)||122.8 KB||24.06.2013|
|Device Description HG 76330 Rev. 03 (PDF)||779.58 KB||14.12.2016|
|GSD Configuration Tool for HG 76330 Ver. 1.1 (Win EXE in ZIP)||1.9 MB||05.03.2013|