HF Wireless Data Communication Transceiver 10 mW
Transceiver module HG 75430 represents the state-of-the-art transceiver technology for industrial low-capacity systems of the 70 cm band. Optimized technology and minimization of elements to be adjusted, guarantee long-term stable operation even under aggravating conditions.
The HF transceiver is equipped with separate synthesizers for transmitter and receiver and therefore reaches extremely short switchover times (max. 2 ms). State-of-the-art GMSK modem chips enable reliable transmission with low bit error rates at low reception levels.
Digitally temperature-compensated reference quartz oscillators (option) allow powersaving operation within a large range of temperatures. The HF transceiver can easily be parameterized using a PC or microcontroller connected via the integrated serial interface. Built-in service functions allow carrying out radio communication testing.
- Multichannel transceiver unit for various applications in wireless data transmission
- For applications in logistics, materials handling, stockkeeping, industrial and public transport, security engineering, pollution control, etc.
- Integrated service functions
- Comfortabel interface for PCs or microcontrollers
- Type approved in the following countries: A, CH, D, DK, E, NL, PL, UK, USA
- Type approval pending in the following countries: P