WLAN Radio Modem
The radio modem allows wireless, bidirectional transference of data (transmitting and receiving). This enables an “on-line” connection to be established with a mobile device. The user of the radio modem can issue instructions (e.g.: recording of goods in stock, sales order processing) and protocol the order handling. The input and output of data takes place ac
The radio modem is computer controlled. Customized adaptations for user software, user identification and management of the target group is feasible without any problems.
The radio modem consists of a radio device and a processor. The processor is equipped with the appropriate software, supervising data transference and providing safe data transmission.cording to the programming of a fixed station computer (control center; e. g. PC).
- Radio Modem as Ethernet- and Serial converter for communication in wireless networks (WLAN)
- Application of radio nets according to IEEE 802.11 with data rates of up to 11 Mbit/s
- Communication between PLC or other computers via TCP / IP
- Coupling via serial interfaces with protocol transparent or 3964R (others on request) up to 115200 bit/s
- WEP-codification with 40 or 128 bits
- Stand- by function
- Extensibility by parallel in- and outputs
- Casing with integrated DC/DC converter suit- able for industry (10 to 36 V)
- Antenna diversity for reliable transmission in problematical environment
- Configuration via RS 232, Telnet or via radio network with HTML- browser
- Diagnostic- and Maintenance Software
|Data Sheet HG 76340 Rev. 02 (PDF)||115.89 KB||24.06.2013|