Lehrte, January 10th 2012 — Dangerous fake copies of the Götting RDS Generator HG 813BPC are offered on the Chinese Market. These non-authorized fake copies are replicas of the predecessor of the current HG 81300-C RDS Generator. The fake copies have a good outer resemblance of the Original RDS Generators HG 813BPC, while showing significant safety-related technical deficiencies!
- The electric power supply is not professionally executed. In case of breach of wire, parts of the casing may be directly connected to line voltage. Due to the non-professional wiring of the power supply, a breach of wire is ikely.
- The protective conductor (PE) is not connected
- Electromagnetic radiation and the output signal quality do not correspond to the Original Götting RDS Generator and do not have CE conformity. The interference output may lead to malfunctions of devices in the vicinity.
In addition, the fake copies have the following functional deficiencies:
- The output level is not calibrated.
The fake copies differ from the originals through the following characteristics:
- The casing is darker beige.
- The overall dimensions differ from the original:
- Original: 270 x 300 x 120 mm
- Fake copy: 280 x 230 x 120 mm
- Serial number, which does not correspond to the Götting standard S/N 81xxxxx
Contact person: Sales International
Götting Quick Guide Last updated: 03/2021
Götting KG founded in 1965, ist an innovative company placed in Lehrte near Hannover (DE) and works worldwide.The company develops and produces wireless data communication systems and sensors for automatic track guidance of so-called automated guided vehicles (AGV). As far as we are informed Götting KG has the largest product range of different components for trackguiding AGV.
Further main topics are traffic technology, RF measuring, wireless data communication in general as well as customized developments for car manufactureres, electronic- and radio broadcasting industry. Currently our company employs 90 professionals of which about 35 are experienced masters in engineering and are responsible for research and development.
The core competency of FOX – a special department of Götting KG – is focused on the automation of serial vehicles, especially for the outdoor area (trucks, pay loaders, fork lifts etc.).