Lehrte, November 9th 2012 — The complexity and speed of cargo transportation is rising steadily -- the challenge is now to face this fact by increasing both safety and efficiency in cargo turnover. The driverless truck by Götting enables a fully automated transportation of goods at Heideblume Molkerei Elsdorf-Rotenburg AG
- Driverless operation enabled through a micro-controller-based guiding system with sensor fusion.
- The truck is guided by a Götting transponder system, with RFID tags embedded in the surface of the defined lane.
- Steering encoders and wheel encoders enable forward and reverse operation.
- Exact reverse docking with the aid of an implemented laser scanner -- targeting a reflector at the docking station.
- Loading/unloading of pallets by using fully automated roller conveyors.
- Exact route planning and slow speed in areas frequented by people guarantees a safe and reliable operation.
- A 24/7 smooth transportation protecting truck and cargo.
- Safety edges around the truck ensure secure operation.
- Emergency push-buttons for sudden stops on four sides of the truck.
- Laser scanners on each side controlling the surrounding area -- protection of people, truck and cargo.
- Laser scanner forwarding signal obstacles on the lane to the internal control unit -- smooth stop of the truck. Self-acknowledge function included.
- Easy change between automatic and manual operation or driver assistance at any time.
Developing innovative solutions for recent challenges is one of the major skills of Götting. The Götting vehicle keeps on moving your goods 24 hours a day.
Automatic Guiding Solutions
- Approved technology -- high reliability
- Exact vehicle positioning
- Exact route planning
- Continuous monitoring of material (vehicles and containers)
- Avoidance of accidents
- Reduced wear
- Low labor costs -- profitable in multi-shift operation
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Implementation in series-vehicles -- worldwide service
Contact person: Sales AGVS
Götting Quick Guide Last updated: 04/2023
Götting KG founded in 1965, ist an innovative company placed in Lehrte near Hannover (DE) and works worldwide.The company develops and produces wireless data communication systems and sensors for automatic track guidance of so-called automated guided vehicles (AGV). As far as we are informed Götting KG has the largest product range of different components for trackguiding AGV.
Further main topics are traffic technology, RF measuring, wireless data communication in general as well as customized developments for car manufactureres, electronic- and radio broadcasting industry. Currently our company employs 90 professionals of which about 30 are experienced masters in engineering and are responsible for research and development.
The core competency of FOX – a special department of Götting KG – is focused on the automation of serial vehicles, especially for the outdoor area (trucks, pay loaders, fork lifts etc.).