Kinetic Automat for Transport Enhancement
KATE automates your transport tasks
reliably — flexibly — at low cost
- Track guidance: optical track guidance with identification of barcodes / optional inductive guide wire / transponder
- Driving speed: up to 2 m/s
- Collision protection at reduced speed
- Energy supply: double layer capacitor / optional accu
- Controller: master control station
- Energy charger: inductive at transfer stations
- Communication: broadband wireless (WiFi) 2.4 or 5 GHz
Contact person: Sales International
Embedded YouTube Videos: By default only the thumbnail is loaded directly from our server. If you click on the play button (Opt-In) a connection to the YouTube server is established. Then the video is loaded from the external server. While doing so your IP address and further data is collected by the YouTube server (more information).
- Animation of a crossroad scene
- Placement of the hardware modules
- Example for a computer visualization with KATE
Götting Quick Guide Last updated: 01/2020
Götting KG founded in 1965, ist an innovative company placed in Lehrte near Hannover (DE) and works worldwide.The company develops and produces wireless data communication systems and sensors for automatic track guidance of so-called automated guided vehicles (AGV). As far as we are informed Götting KG has the largest product range of different components for trackguiding AGV.
Further main topics are traffic technology, RF measuring, wireless data communication in general as well as customized developments for car manufactureres, electronic- and radio broadcasting industry. Currently our company employs 90 professionals of which about 50 are experienced masters in engineering and are responsible for research and development.
The core competency of FOX – a special department of Götting KG – is focused on the automation of serial vehicles, especially for the outdoor area (trucks, pay loaders, fork lifts etc.).