Gyroscope for AGV
The Gyro HG 84300ZC measures the angle of one axis and permanently outputs this angle via its CAN/CANopen® interface (in the future also PROFINET). This information can be used by a superordinate vehicle controller (not part of the scope of supply; e.g. Götting type HG G-73650) to calculate the current position of all types of vehicles, thus using the Gyro as part of an inertial navigation system.
- Output: Angle, 0° – 360°,
- resolution 0,01°
- Data rate of measurement output:
- 1 to 100 Hz (10 ms to 1 s)
- Maximum spin rate: 300 °/s
- Interfaces: CAN/CANopen® (data interface) & USB (service / configuration)
- Compact, light weight IP 65 casing
- Voltage supply 10 – 30 VDC
- Current consumption 15 mA @ 24 VDC
- Robust (no moving parts)
- Wide operating temperature range from -40 to +85° C
- Long lifetime (> 100.000 h),
- maintenance free
The device is based on the latest generation of the MEMS technology. Compared to other gyroscopes, it offers advantages like cost-performance ratio, low current consumption, excellent robustness and long durability. In addition to the high quality technology the Gyro offers an integrated Drift Compensation algorithm, that can be used to further increase the accuracy of the angle measurement.