Audio Player for AGV
During the operation of automated guided vehicles (AGV) there often is a demand to let the vehicle play notification sounds at specified positions throughout the track. For these applications Götting has developed the audio player HG G-31500-A.
- Audio player for automated guided vehicles (AGV)
- Control via CAN / digital inputs (PLC) / serial (RS 232) / buttons (function test)
- Voltage supply range: 10 – 30 VDC
- Supported formats: MP3/WAV
- Slot for an USB stick with audio files, up to 255 files usable in the stick‘s root directory
- Operating mode of the digital inputs (PLC) configurable: alternatively single evaluation (one of the first 5 tracks selectable) or binary evaluation (one of the first 31 tracks selectable)
- Nominal output: 2 x 10 watt @ 4 Ohm (peak output max. 2 x 25 watt, to be taken into consideration when selecting loudspeakers)
- Potentiometer for limiting the maximum volume
- Configuration of interface parameters
- Installation via mounting lugs / optionally top-hat rail mounting (s. Variants below)
The audio player stands out due the variety of its interfaces. They allow the selection and playback of audio files. The voltage supply range of 10 – 30 V ensures that the player can easily be integrated into a vehicle.
- CAN interface for the connection with the vehicle‘s CAN bus: Selection of one of up to 255 audio files, control of playback and volume.
- Serial interface (RS 232): Selection of one of up to 255 audio files, control of playback and volume.
- Five digital inputs via which e.g. a PLC can select audio files on the stick.
The audio player is available in two variants with the following mounting options:
- Order No.: HG G-31500ZA
Mounting lugs for fastening with screws
- Order No.: HG G-31500YA
In addition to the mounting lugs an adapter for top-hat rail mounting
Release Notes for the Firmware Updates (Changelog)
Changelog 1.2.0 –> 1.2.1
- Extension for binary coded reading of digital inputs.
- Sequence control revised.
- The last line of the Config.ini file could be lost during import.
- Info.txt file is rewritten only when changes are made.