Stuttgart, March 14th 2017 — The animation embedded below uses a vehicle driving through different surroundings to explain Götting track guidance technologies. With the sensors shown in the video vehicle manufacturers can equip their vehicles to build driverless automated guided vehicles (AGV). Depending on whether the vehicle is used indoors or outdoors different technologies are possible. The animation encompasses e.g.:
- Inductive track guidance along guide wires in the ground
- Positioning and navigation with transponders (RFID)
- Laser scanner for navigation
- Optical track guidance along lines
- Free navigation with satellites (dGPS)
The video premieres on the LogiMAT 2017, where you can see it on our booth. You can find us in hall 9, stand 9A11.
Contact person: Mr. Gregor Wallbaum, Technical Sales International