Since 1965, Götting KG has stood for innovations. We are known for our ability to embrace new challenges. In the beginning, our company started with constructing and selling amateur radio equipment and has subsequently gradually moved into other technical areas. Since 1980 we have been producing equipment and systems for automation, traffic control and HF measurement engineering and general radio engineering. We also serve companies from the car manufacturing, electrical engineering and broadcasting industries. Major brands choose Götting KG products, particularly companies in the automotive, materials handling and plant engineering industries. The photo shows the development department, Kolshorner Strasse.
In 2000, our FOX department expanded our range by automating mass-produced commercial vehicles: trucks, pay loaders and industrial tractors. And we have won many prizes for our excellent innovative achievements. Our varied range of sensors for track guidance of automated guided vehicles and driver assistance is unique. We are known throughout the industry for our ability to adapt and innovate.
Our company has been managed by the owner from the beginning. Today MSEE Hans-Heinrich Götting runs the business. Götting KG combines two strengths: The tradition and the dedication of a second generation, family-run enterprise, as well as the experience and professionalism of an approx. 50-strong workforce. About 15 engineers track down productive innovations. We produce tomorrow’s technology every day, and stay in touch with the future of technology through our many connections with universities and institutes.
Reliability – from the planning stage to operation
Our customers come back to us again and again because we are flexible, offer extensive service and make our deliveries on-time. And there are many reasons for this:
- We manufacture equipment and components in our own production facilities. With our qualified experts, the necessary manufacturing equipment, measuring instruments and facilities, all our products are assembled, tuned and tested in-house. Our range covers individual solutions, pilot runs and mass-produced series. Our own component procurement department has good contacts with suppliers. Combined with our production planning department this ensures precise planning of the production sequence.
- Thanks to its structure, in addition to mass- produced products, our production department can very flexibly and quickly produce customised equipment in the most varied of types and to a high standard of quality.
- We closely co-operate with dependable production partners and test all our equipment in-house. Consequently, we have been able to achieve a high level of production quality in our entire product range for years.
Our team is highly professional and versatile, so we can turn customers’ specifications into reality. If required, we can do radio measurements, site surveys or operation tests on site already during the planning stage. We also carry out commissioning on site and our after-sales service offers a quick response, due to direct contact between developers and customers. Many of our products have been in operation in difficult industrial environments for more than 25 years.
All Götting KG’s processes are ISO 9001 certified. Because of the tough demands we place on our suppliers, we can guarantee that the quality of our products is maintained. Before shipping our products, they are subjected to in-depth final inspections.
- Company Building of the Götting KG: Development department
- Developing a camera system
- EMC testing of an RDS coder
- CAD for electronic layouts, in-house development provides quick response
- Fitting and the first functional check
- Manufacturing of electro-mechanic components
- Recording a measurement log for an HF module
- Service on an industrial electric tractor
- Commissioning automatic track guidance in the E-house of a container crane
- Carrying out measurements for inductive track guidance of a people mover (Eurotunnel)